We are officially celebrating SISTERHOOD! There are so many instances when it’s possible to accomplish things alone but deep down, we all know it takes a COMMUNITY! And each successful women is surrounded by a Tribe of successful women, right? Yes!
For years, I didn’t know how to ask for help or receive it. I lived and breathed a sunny disposition on EVERYTHING. It wasn’t good or bad, it was what it was. I flowed through it. This approach worked until it didn’t work. I finally broke my silence about the pain in my heart. I started doing the work. I actively searched for women who inspired me… and now, on International Women’s Day. I feel as though there is so MUCH to celebrate!
I’m the luckiest woman in the world. My Tribe is successful AND HEART-CENTERED! They help me straighten my crown in private and celebrate me (with enthusiasm) in public! Leaning into my sisterhood has made all the difference in my world. To honour sisterhood, I’ve asked a handful of friends to share their life’s work.
March 8, 2021 (all times are CST)
- 0800-0930: (UAE) MASTERCLASS: Redefining Yourself with Swey Jitti / Jess Corvo
- 1000-1030: (USA) Get Soulful with Karen Frost
- 1030-1100: (Kenya) Emotional Bank Account with Harriet Musimbi
- 1130-1230: (Germany) Women Making Moves with Amy T
- 1300-1330: (Switzerland) Energy In Art with Laura Casini
- 1400-1430: (USA) Redefining Motherhood with Michele Carlson
- 1500-1600: (USA) Self Sabotage with Genea Barnes
- 1700-1800: (USA) Passion into Profits with Christine Mitchell
- 1800-1900: (USA) Healthy Hijinx & Drinks with Stacy Casson
The sharing is incredible. The love is incredible. The community is incredible. These are my people; My Tribe of empowered women. They opened their arms to you… so please feel free to join the celebrations.