Jessica Corvo is a leading Corporate Health and Wellness Consultant. We have empowered several global organisations, businesses, and companies, helping them achieve their short and long term corporate health and wellness goals.
We help companies Walk their Talk
World 2.0 has offered numerous challenges (and opportunities) for companies around the world. Are you creating a hybrid of WFH and in-person teams? Are you adjusting to different levels of communications? Are you in need of boosting morale and inspiring collaboration? Creating a healthy company culture starts at the top and is maintained throughout all levels.
We created two services to support your mission; Individual workshops & 3-month wellness programmes.
- BE YOUR OWN HERO – Strategies used to cope during high stakes situations.
- CULTIVATE A WARRIOR MINDSET – B.E.S.T. strategy used to help shift the mind to embrace life with enthusiasm.
- IMPOSSIBLE to I’M POSSIBLE – Journey to and through an Ironman finish line in 12 hours.
The mission is to promote work-life balance, Increase Self-Mastery, & Improve stress management for the individual resulting in more efficient/effective teams.
- 3 sessions/week
- Weekly newsletter
- Movement. Mindset. Results.
*BONUS: a roadmap for executives to maintain monthly wellness targets for their team.
Download our Corporate Programme Guide.
“Jessica as a great coach and motivator if your organisation needs a boost to improve your team’s morale and reinvent the sense of purpose especially in these challenging times.“ – Sinarmas, INDONESIA
Jessica is passion, positive charge and optimism in person. Listening to her speech could really ignite your soul and inspire you to do great things you would’ve thought as impossible previously. I would really recommend Jessica as a great coach and motivator if your organisation needs a boost to improve your team’s morale and reinvent the sense of purpose especially in these challenging times. Thanks for giving us the sharing today! You have given us the inspiration and motivation to be a good leader and becoming the change we want to see in the world. It is always seems impossible until we finally done it! – Williem (Sinarmas)
“Jessica, she has the talent, the energy and the charm needed to bring people together, to look beyond the horizon and this week’s calendar, to think ahead of many others.” – UCI, Costa Rica
Jessica is one of the “new” types of professionals the world needs to move forward to a new paradigm for development. We need equity, economic but more importantly social. We need democracy, not the electoral type, the one where people plan their future and actively participate in shaping it. We need partnerships and dialogue to promote holistic approaches to solve complex problems like global change, climate change, poverty, violence. To move society from a maximum “I” to a maximum “we”, we are in urgent need of game-changers, social leaders, entrepreneurs, people who put their face up to face difficult challenges. This is what describes Jessica, she has the talent, the energy and the charm needed to bring people together, to look beyond the horizon and this week’s calendar, to think ahead of many others. A true fighter, an “iron-woman”, the real type. I wish we had many other Jessicas, I’m sure the world would be a better place.” – Eduard M.
“Listening to Jessica speak was a much-needed motivator and morale booster for a lot of us.” – Community Programme (INDIA)
“Jessica M Corvo is a selfless and benevolent human who has nothing but good vibes to share. Her infectiously positive and calming aura forces a smile into every face in the room. Her keenness to work with a young group of students from halfway across the world shows her selfless dedication towards her cause. Listening to Jessica speak was a much-needed motivator and morale booster for a lot of us. Would highly recommend Jessica as a coach, mentor and motivator.” – Kartik, Toastmasters India
“Jess has that rare trait that people and businesses will do good with – empathy.” – Corporate (Singapore)
“Jess has that rare trait that people and businesses will do good with – empathy. A people person to the core, she is a brilliant conversationalist with the gift of being insightfully articulate. And possesses an enviable single-mindedness to the cause (ironman and all that…) that anyone who engages with her will discover.” – Suku, Singapore
“Jessica is an amazing speaker who continues to motivate people around her.” – Startup India (helpline), INDIA
“Jessica is an amazing speaker who continues to motivate people around her.” – Nakita (Startup India)
“Jessica’s ability to handle multiple projects and many programs was unlike any I’ve seen before and made a dramatic increase in the productivity level of any Organization.” – Non Profit (AFRICA)
“I rarely come across real talents who stand out like Jessica. I had the pleasure of working with Jessica for three years at the Global Goodwill Ambassador. Jessica’s ability to handle multiple projects and many programs was unlike any I’ve seen before and made a dramatic increase in the productivity level of any Organization. No matter how tense a meeting, Jessica made sure everyone left with a smile. As a team member or a leader, Jessica earns my highest recommendation.” – Ananda (GGA)
“Jess taught us where we keep stress in our body and helped us release it!” – BTSADV, USA
“BTSADV Mommy & Me event was fantastic! Jess taught us where we keep stress in our body and helped us release it! We had some easy stretching and so much fun dancing! It was also a nice way to bond with my kids!” – DV Survivor Sister
“She can take ideas from inception to execution, while motivating a team to come along, and stay the course, for the adventure. Jessica is highly-attuned to the needs of a team and understands how to manage cross-organization dynamics.” – Corporate (USA)
“As a person, Jessica Corvo is an absolute joy, inspiration, and dedicated friend. As a marketing executive, Jessica Corvo is a proven results-oriented leader and her past experiences speak for themselves. Jessica leads with talent and passion, and has the ability to both articulate a vision and execute on a plan. She can take ideas from inception to execution, while motivating a team to come along, and stay the course, for the adventure. Jessica is highly-attuned to the needs of a team and understands how to manage cross-organization dynamics. Further, Jessica is the epitome of a self-starter and would be ready to take on any role that comes her way. If you are in a quickly evolving and/or fast-paced industry, Jessica is the ideal “swiss-army knife” to join your team. Along with her corporate marketing experience, Jessica excels in communication, coaching, mentoring, and team-building – all of the essentials for a high-performing group to achieve their shared goals beyond the “on paper” needs in a job description. Jessica Corvo is an exceptional leader and team-player whose talents would be an asset to any organization eager to achieve big goals.” – Michele, USA
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What Does A Corporate Health and Wellness Consultant Do?
A corporate health and wellness consultant helps organisations identify, address, and adjust behaviours negatively impacting the company culture, and the bottom line.
When you hire a Corporate Health and Wellness Consultant, look for someone who can inspire, motivate, and most importantly keep things SIMPLE.
If it’s not simple, it’s not sustainable.
The shared goal is to improve your company culture through corrective and preventative behaviours. A successful Health and Wellness Consultant is able to empower your team to solve problems, accomplish goals, and achieve greatness.
People need to feel empowered to do their best work. If your team members feel as though their company does not care about them, chances are they are doing the bare minimum to keep their job. Creating a company culture where employees are able to have constructive conversations, expect honest feedback, and have space to contribute in their own way is paramount for the overall success of a company.
2. Why Hire A Corporate Wellness Consultant?
Corporate health and wellness is extremely important, but is not often prioritised. A corporate wellness consultant can help companies strengthen their sense of community to meet the needs of today’s workforce by creating a blueprint for success (integrity).
Your corporate mission is who you want to be. Your company culture is who you are. Company culture is central to everything you do. If your company culture is not grounded in your values, visible in all of your relationships, or actuated in your practices, your company is not walking their talk.
Therefore, it is beneficial for companies to enlist the expertise of a corporate health and wellness consultant. A corporate wellness consultant will inspire your team to carry out the company’s mission and implement core values in all aspects of the work they do. With this new sense of purpose, intention, and accountability, your company culture will be strengthened. Company reputation will be improved. Employee retention can be increased. Your company culture will get back on track so you confidently say, We Walk Our Talk.
3. What ways can Jessica help improve our company culture?
Jessica has been a health coach for a few years. Her speciality is helping others strengthen their resilience. When the world shut down, many companies and organisations turned to consultants for support. Early days, organisations turning to Jess were specifically looking for support in mental health. Jess is not clinically trained in mental health but has experience in trauma, gun violence, building a life in five countries, and crossing many triathlon finish lines (including Ironman). In addition, during Jess’s corporate years, one of her KPIs was strengthening remote relationships and teams. It was natural for others to turn to Jess for sound counsel.
From there, Jess decided she enjoyed this challenge and turned it into a regular offering. In the last year, Jess has helped organisations improve their company culture through workshops, workouts, team-building events, and even 3-month wellness programmes. In general, the benefits include the following:
- MINDSET – Jess believes you can love everything about life and anyone can cultivate a productive mindset. In other words, adversity can be turned into opportunity in four simple steps. Jess can work with all levels, Senior Management Team to Entry-Level employees. A productive mindset is necessary for all levels of a company. Are you looking to embrace any and all challenges with more confidence, grace, and solidarity? This is a valuable skill for in-person and remote teams. Did you know Jess’s largest team included 70+ nationalities? Success has two parts; personal accountability and team support.
- VALUES – Strengthening Core Values can be tricky. This process becomes easy when a company is crystal clear on their values and priorities. Is this you? Let Jess help you cultivate a healthy company culture by clearly defining core values embodied in leaders and strived for in employees. Who better to teach core values than a high achiever who is also an advocate for mental health? Do you know the strength it takes to be transparent with a recovery journey from family violence? Clearly defining values is easy to articulate, complex to demonstrate. A true test of power is not what is done when others are watching but what is done when you think you are alone. We help you stay dedicated to your (and the company) goals.
- MOTIVATE & INSPIRE – Working with a health and wellness consultant is a great way to boost morale in your team. Jess’s life story and international work experience is filled with lessons to inspire and motivate your company’s team. Emotions are messages from our inner world and simple energy. When we attach meaning to emotions, it can prevent us from moving forward. When you are fully present, you are an observer. Rather than be the emotion, be the awareness behind the emotion. Do you know how to add intention and purpose to your life (or work)? These lessons are motivating and will create a more collaborative company culture.
- AGILITY – How agile is your company? Do you have the tools to make sound decisions when the stakes are high? Jess embraces life with enthusiasm and a ‘why not?” attitude. Being a survivor of gun violence, Jess uses her experience to teach others about situational awareness. Not many have been in a life or death situation. Would it be useful to know ways to navigate high stakes moments? Ideal for companies prone to crisis, rapid changes, or high-stress environments. Maintaining a balanced mind when the stakes are high is an extremely useful skill.
- STRESS MANAGEMENT – We explore movement to increase awareness of stress and how stress gets trapped within the body. Easy movement (and breathing) exercises can be completed sitting in a chair. This awareness will help you navigate just about any situation. Jess is also licensed to teach fitness and can easily create a high-intensity workout for your team. Be sure to ask about the time she was surrounded by villagers in Indonesia and nearly kidnapped. Her attitude as a corporate wellness consultant will empower your team to accomplish goals head-on without any excuses. Everything is an opportunity to shift in powerful ways.
- COMMUNITY – A healthy work environment has a strong sense of community. Employees must trust their leaders and one another to operate at their fullest potential. What happens when your team does not trust themselves? Jessica Corvo believes people can only meet others as deep as they are willing to meet themselves. The aspect of connectedness is VITAL for a healthy team. In other words, life hacks for Self-Mastery will give your company an opportunity for individuals to strengthen the connection with Self and then create space to bond, trust, and grow together.
These are just some of the benefits from working directly with Jessica Corvo. Her experience and expertise in the corporate world can help your organisation cultivate a strong (and healthy) company culture.
4. What is Jessica’s Approach for Sustainable Culture Change?
Jessica Corvo encourages and teaches individuals to understand and hold themselves accountable. Cultivate a curious mindset. Feel empowered. Once individuals feel empowered, it’s easier for them to focus on being a strong asset to the team. A powerful aspect of Jess’s approach as a health and wellness consultant is her ability to catalyse and empower individuals to take pride in themselves.
We offer single workshops and three month programmes with concrete goals. These goals can be achieved with a bit of structure the old fashioned way; hard work. These programs are strategically designed for your company to foster a culture of positivity, growth, and achievement. In other words, we make winning ‘easy’ and within reach. Jess enjoys creating healthy competitions.
Quick story: There was a team of men looking to find a healthy way to channel their energy. The contract was in November and so we created a team-building event to correspond with Movember. The objective was to strengthen the connection between six remote teams. Fun competition. We asked everyone to grow moustaches. Submitted weekly growth pictures for accountability. Throughout the month, each ‘grower’ was asked to [locally] sell raffle tickets. The winner of the raffle was going to shave the moustache. All proceeds were donated for prostate cancer research. This team-building event allowed the team to reconnect through a non-work-related competition. We created additional challenges to help promote various core values of the company. Mission Accomplished. Stronger Together.
Jessica Corvo loves what she does. Her energy is her biggest asset allowing her to motivate and inspire teams to want to be their best version. Jess helps you tap into the WHY, making the HOW super simple (and sustainable). Results speak for themselves. She promotes health, wellness, and balance by helping you create gentle ways to hold your employees accountable whilst creating space to thrive. As a Corporate Health and Wellness Consultant, Coach Jess has the skills and experience to empower your team. Are you ready to set up your team for success?
5. Who is Jessica Corvo?
Jessica Corvo is a Chicago based Corporate Health and Wellness Consultant who has been helping companies and businesses all over the world. Her expertise and experience in the corporate world allow her to empower others.
Her life of adventure has allowed her to help corporations create a healthy and productive work environment. After 10 years of working for Fortune 100 companies in Hong Kong, Singapore, China, Indonesia, and the USA, Jess knows how to navigate the corporate world successfully. She uses her expertise to shorten your learning curve, especially during high stakes moments.
Jess’s experience of overcoming trauma, specifically gun violence, allows her to guide others through normal and high stakes experiences. Hosting dialogues on what it means to be trauma informed has been an unexpected benefit to help foster more inclusive teams.
Branded as a Resilience Expert, Jessica Corvo empowers others to navigate just about any goal – mental, physical, emotional, or spiritual. In the context of corporate workshops, resilience is an extremely valuable skill to cultivate. As an expert in health and wellness, she is able to create environments where your employees are inspired to do their best, work smart, and strive for more.
6. OK, I’m IN! How do we get started?
If you would like to receive more information about hiring us as your Corporate Health & Wellness Consultant, please book a call or email Jessica.email@example.com